169° Yesterday morning I rode past this….let’s call it a modern sculpture. It was an old television turned upside down in a neighborhood park with something written on the screen. It invites speculation. Here are some of mine:
- Someone is frustrated with the amount of commercials and the endless teasing of stories on NBC’s Olympic coverage.
- Woman threw her loser husband and his television out as the TV is older than their relationship.
- Botched robbery. Thief was laughed at when his friends saw his ‘take.’
- New wildlife program to capture squirrels. They are caught while waiting for the picture tube to warm up.
- End result of Russian 1988 space program to build a permanent colony in Earth orbit.
- Viewer reaction to Jimmy Fallon Late Night debut.
- Latest Grand Prize for MegaBucks win.
- The television Chuck Norris threw when his show was cancelled in 2001.
OK, that’s enough for now.